Monday, November 3, 2008

Ticking Time-Bomb

Sorry for the time laps on posting anything new. These past couple of weeks have been unusually busy and haven’t left much time for anything extra.

As you obviously know I have taken on the task of putting together a series of posts on witchcraft. This has taken more time than expected to put all the information together in a way that you can understand it and get something out of it. As I have been working on these posts and doing a bit of research I have come across some interesting facts that I was not aware of myself. This is such a deep complex topic; one that is still very tangled in my own mind and belief system. It has created some confusion in my own thought process and I know it requires time in prayer for I am also aware that it will stir up spiritual warfare.

Because we are approaching the big holiday season, I need to stay focused on other things right now. As some of you may know I own my own business and this time of year is a make or break deal with the financial end of the business. I don’t have the time or energy to get deep into this topic and to fight a spiritual war; please forgive me. I do promise during this Christmas season to work on the series and will come back to it in January. It is an important topic that needs light shed on it and I do plan on doing just that.

In the mean time I will continue to post on other things as I make my way through to the end of this year. There are certain things that are going on that I can’t wait to share with all of you. Thank you for your patients and understanding.

No comments: