Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year... 2009

A new year is almost upon us. For some of us this means a new fresh start in many areas of life and sadly for others, it’s just another year of the same. For me, I think I am riding the fence on this one.

There are some areas of my life that will remain the same and will continue to be stagnant for quite some time in this New Year that is approaching fast upon me. Some things I am just not ready to deal with and other things I don’t yet have the tools to help work with to dig my way out.

Yet there are things that will change as the New Year rings in. There are many changes that will be taking place in my business, which I can only hope and pray that it will be for the better. I am cleaning out the physical clutter in my home, which is not only a healthy thing to do but also makes for a peaceful atmosphere to live in. I am continuing in walking through my recovery and working on continuing my relationship with Christ! I am also planning on making scheduled time to work on craft things, which I truly love, like my scrapbooks. And one very new thing I am going to include in this New Year is making time to "be still" and get reacquainted with who I am through Christ.

I am not making New Year resolutions for I am just like most everyone else in not keeping them for any length of time. I have come to the conclusion that all I have is today. I can’t always worry about what’s to come nor can I stress about what was when all I have is this very moment in time. For this New Year I will focus on what is today, where I should be today, what can I do today and live it moment by moment.

I hope you all have a grand New Year in whatever that is for you and we will continue this journey with a “new” out-look on 2009! See yea next year… same place, same time…

No comments: