Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

It’s Valentine’s, this weekend. For many that will mean fancy dresses, high heels and up-do’s. There will be hundreds and thousands of roes and other flowers given out not to mention all the delicious chocolate candies! Lots of special engagements will fill the air with sparkling diamonds to accompany the loving words for these moments. There were will be teddy bear hugs and fun filled dates of all kinds. How sweet…

As for myself, I have two very special furry friends that I am spending my day with to celebrate their love for me and mine for them! They are my four legged kids; my toy poodles. Meshach has been with me since he was a wee little guy of only 2 months old weighing in at only 3 pounds. He is now 13 years old and is just a bit larger at 11 pounds. Despite his age, he thinks he is still a puppy! We have been through allot together, good and bad. He is the best dog in the world and smart as a whip when he wants to be. He has a great sense of humor to go along with his gentle temperament. He stole my heart the first day I saw him and still does every day.

The other love of my life is Mary Magdalene, Maggie for short. She was a stray that became part of our family just shy of one year ago. She is about 6 years old and only 6 pounds but thinks she is a big dog and has a big confident attitude! Very little spooks her. She is much more hyper than Meshach and always has a ball of energy to play at any given time of the day or night. She has adapted to our family very well and is filled with a ton of love. She loves giving kisses and follows me every where I go. She too has a unique sense of humor and always has me laughing. I can’t imagine life without her and I think Meshach feels the same way!

How are you spending Valentine’s day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! I was in Australia on Valentine's day.

Amy