Monday, September 29, 2008

Enjoying Fall

Fall is in the air! Can you feel it? Are you as excited about it as I am? Even though winter is my favorite season, I do love fall. All the changes in the colors of the leaves shows me just how amazing God is. Here in the city area we don’t get a chance to really see the drastic color changes as much as you do when you are deeper into Northern California. All the rich golden yellows and oranges, the deep warm dark browns and the exquisite velvety wine colors are breath taking.

The air is allot cooler during the days, yet still warm enough to wear your tee-shirts. And the evenings are cool almost crisp feeling, just enough to pull out those soft comfy sweats and enjoy a soothing hot cup of tea.

I love seeing all the pumpkins and visiting the fall harvest festivals around the area. And Apple Hill is a must at this time of year. There you will find some of the best apple cider that exists and all the other apple goodies are such a treat.

My favorite part of fall… knowing that winter is right around the corner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fall and spring! I love the time of the year when it is not hot! I went to S.F. Zoo last weekend and thought how much fun God had when He created His animals. All the different shapes, sizes, colors and patterns. He was really creative and, boy, are they beautiful!

Mer

Kare said...

What amazes me is that each animal has it's very own personality. You having cats understand this just as I do with my dogs. It amazes me!