Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Where Oh Where Did I Go?

Some have wondered where I have been lately and wanting a new post; so here it is. I guess I have been deep in thought. Simply said, life sucks some times! It’s difficult finding where you belong while so many things are changing.

Change is uncomfortable; going from something that you know as well as the back of your hand to something that is awkwardly foreign. Not knowing who to trust, who is safe and who is not. Having to make choices, that will affect the rest of your life and not having a clue as to what to do. Not even an inkling of an idea can really drive a person crazy.

I feel like my hands are tied in many areas of my life right now, so I have come to the conclusion that I will let the chips fall where they may fall and I will see what happens when they reach the ground.

Meanwhile, I am continuing to work at growing my business and preparing for some big events that are still to come before the end of the year. I am moving forward with trying to be open to what God is showing me in my life and learning to rationalize the sad truth as to what is happening around me with what use to be.

Learning new habits and dieing to the old ones isn’t an easy task, but everyone keeps telling me that it is well worth it in the end. So I will keep pushing forward and see what lies ahead.

No comments: